Station Alarm Clock by Arne Jacobsen
The Station alarm clock was designed for H.J. Hansen, manager of Lauritz Knudsen, who saw potential in Arne Jacobsen as a young architect in 1939. Comprised of a black case and white face in a glossy hard PE body, curved crystal, and stainless steel feet, the clock is a welcome addition to a nightstand or desk. It's unobtrusive, making it an excellent choice for a variety of interior spaces. A timeless classic, the alarm clock includes special IC alarm and a LED light.
- Glossy ABS case with a solid stainless steel base
- Polycarbonate crack-resistant lens
- 4.3 × 4.5 in.
- Quiet precision quartz movement
- Alarm: Bell alarm, IC motion sensor, snooze function (5 times at 10 minute intervals).
- Battery: 2 pcs. AA 1,5V (not included)